Microsoft .NET DevelopersSenior and Intermediate
Microsoft .NET Developer
Level: Middle, Senior
The .NET Developer is responsible for the creation and implementation of a wide variety of software applications using Microsoft programming technologies and tools.
Skills that you must have:
- Solid development skills in the .NET ecosystem and front-end languages. We are looking for people who can write good, efficient, well structured code. It’s also very important to understand things, and not only work with them mechanically. At least 2 years of programming experience needed for that.
- Very good communication skills. You will have to communicate with different people in order to share information and get the answers you need, and often you need English for that.
- Your own ideas. We want you to help us innovate: bring your own ideas to the table. We like independent and clever individuals.
- Technology stack. We often work with: ASP .NET MVC framework, SharePoint, MS-SQL, Azure, and when we talk about frontend we like AngularJS, among others.
Are you ready to work with these?
- A very flexible schedule and the opportunity to work from home a number of days. We believe in our people and we try to make the environment as work-friendly as we can.
- A place in a fast developing company with big ambitions and exciting future ahead.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge, by participating in the Nordlogic technical community, by following online courses and getting official Microsoft certification exams, all paid by the company. You will also be able to attend relevant IT conferences and seminars.
- Last but not least, we offer a great compensation package, including salary correlated with the personal performance, premium medical services from Regina Maria health network and partners, and reimbursement of gym subscription. Plus, our team building outings are always fun and instructive.