Android DevelopersSenior and Intermediate
Level: Middle, Senior
Location: Cluj Napoca, Oradea
The Android Developer is responsible for the creation and implementation of various software applications using the Android ecosystem programming technologies and tools.
Other responsibilities include:
- Participating in a team-oriented work environment and making sure project goals are achieved
- Maintaining existing code base, troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
- Analyzing customer needs and providing software solutions as part of a team
Skills that you must have:
- We are looking for people who can write good, efficient, well structured code. It’s also very important to understand things, and not only work with them mechanically. At least 2 years of programming experience needed for that, if you are at least at Middle level.
Technology stack: We work with the usual: Java, Android SDK, Android Wear, Android Studio. Are you ready to work with these?
- Solid Android development skills:
- Very good communication skills. You will have to communicate with different people in order to share information and get the answers you need, and often you need English for that.
- Team Work. You’ll be a part of a team and you need to be able to efficiently collaborate and communicate.
- Your own ideas. We want you to help us innovate: bring your own ideas to the table. We like independent and clever individuals.
- Ability and desire to learn new things and improve your technical knowledge. This is cornerstone for the evolution of a great software developer.
- Interesting and innovative projects, each one different, that will challenge you and improve your skill set.
- You will be a part of a young and enthusiastic team within a friendly environment.
- A very flexible schedule and the opportunity to work from home a number of days. We believe in our people and we try to make the environment as work-friendly as we can.
- A place in a fast developing company with big ambitions and exciting future ahead.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge, by participating in the Nordlogic technical community and by following online courses, all paid by the company. You will also be able to attend relevant IT conferences and seminars.
- Last but not least, we offer a great compensation package, including salary correlated with the personal performance, premium medical services from Regina Maria health network and partners, and reimbursement of gym subscription. Plus, our team building outings are always fun and instructive.